Who Are We?
- Brand property is a real estate investment company specializing in real estate consultancy and real estate marketing.
- We have many distinguished agreements with most of the major construction companies in Turkey.
- We have been working for more than 6 years in the real estate field with a group of elite providers in the real estate sector.
- We provide advice to investors based on transparency and integrity, with a high degree of competence and experience.
- Brand property owns a diverse team of multinational and multilingual expertise; that can communicate with customers from all over the world to meet their needs.
- Personal data includes first name, last name, phone number with country key, and e-mail address.
- Brand property ensures the confidentiality and privacy of all data for all users.
The host server in any site, including the servers of Brand property Company, records the data of the visitor's device, which are:
- The IP address of the browser device.
- The date and time the browser entered our company's website.
- The type of browser you are using.
- The address of any external website through which you were transferred to our website.
We keep site-specific comments left by visitors while roaming the site, and we record the visitor's IP address and user browser agents; In order to stand up to unwanted messages.
It is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by the Internet server to the Internet browser, where it is stored by the browser, and may be used permanently or temporarily as needed.
If the user refuses to accept cookies, he may not be able to browse some parts of our site.
In addition, cookies are text files that are stored on your device when you visit web pages, and they do not harm your device, nor do they contain any information that personally identifies the user.
The session cookie usually expires once the user's browsing session has ended, i.e., by closing the Internet browser.
However, personal information stored by the Site may be linked to information stored in cookies.
Third Party Content Policy
Our company's site includes external links to other sites, as is the case in all websites, where you can go to them when you click on a third-party link, then it can be said that this party has its own practice and policy.
We at Brand property use analytics systems that comply with professional technical standards, which collect information about visitors and users of the site.
These systems may receive the IP address of their browsers, but keep their personal data confidential, and use it only to improve their websites.
Who Do We Share Your Personal Data With?
Brand property undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of your personal data, and to use it only in accordance with the policies and procedures followed to retain the data.
Brand is also committed not to share customer and visitor data unless they obtain their consent to do so.
Use of Personal Data
We will use the personal data of our website surfers in order to improve the quality of our service, for the following purposes:
- To administer our website and business on the Internet.
- Customize our website to be more convenient for you.
- Enable you to use the services available on our website.
- Sending you data and notifications about our service offerings.
- Send an email newsletter related to our business.
- Dealing with your inquiries and complaints and their proposed solutions.
- Verify your identity when calling our customer service.
- Manage your requests and verify the possibility of their implementation.
Legal Requirements Regarding Personal Information
We may reasonably disclose some of your Personal Data for the purposes set out in this Policy, and in certain legal cases may be required to do so; Such as requesting judicial authorities in a certain circumstance to disclose your personal data.
In some cases, we may require a disclosure of customer data:
- Defending the company's property and protecting its rights.
- As much as we are required to do by law.
- In relation to any ongoing or potential legal proceedings.
- Investigate any violations related to the service provided.
- Protecting the security of the public and service users.
- Protection against any legal liability.
How We Protect Your Data?
We undertake to take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We also undertake to keep all personal information you provide on our secure servers against any possible illegal operations or unauthorized access.
However, we do not rule out security risks in general; There is not yet an absolutely secure method for transferring or storing data.
We may notify you of changes to this policy by e-mail, or through the private messaging system on our site.
You can also follow us on our pages and social networks
We would like to thank you for being part of our trusted customers.